I am borrowing Isabelle Palmer right now! I have Samantha, Julie and Kit on hold. I don't know when they will be coming.
- Isabelle taking a nap in her bed.
- Isabelle sitting up in her bed.
- The bed turned sideways so that they could all squeeze tightly and sit together.
- Isabelle (on the left) and Maia Eve (on the right) talking to eachother. Maia Eve did Isabelle's hair to match hers.
- Isabelle (still on the left) and Maia Eve (you can probably guess where she is) making friends.
She came in a kit with a fold-up bed & bedding, one of her books, a doll hairbrush, her hair clip and a journal.
The journal is for girls to write about their experience with Isabelle.
The hairbrush works great on Isabelle. It is smaller than my one that I own (my one is not from the American Girl doll brand).
I don't really like the pink hair clip. You have to hook it onto tags in her hair, and just finding those tags took me a long time. The clip's top half is blonde, but it is a lighter blonde than Isabelle's hair.
I think Isabelle is a really pretty doll. I love her so much! She is really posable.
Tomorrow, I will be posting about a new doll I bought for Maia Eve.